The temperature jumped up to a balmy 52 degrees here in North Jersey today — our first taste of spring! I did have a bit of a “spend” day, as I got a manicure/pedicure with my BFF and we went out for lunch, followed by a dessert cupcake. We were treated to a view of the town’s St. Patrick’s Day parade from the salon’s front window, and were seranaded by marching bands and bagpipes.
Tomorrow, the hubby and I are headed to a christening, but here are some excellent posts for your reading pleasure:
Posts that Piqued My Interest
- Budgets Are Sexy: What If the Unemployed Had to Work for Their Unemployment Checks?
- ChristianPF: How to Be Frugal and Have Fun
- Money Mate Kate: A Week of Retail Returns
- The Financial Blogger: Extended Warranty: How You Really Contribute to a Company’s Profit
- Small Steps for Big Change: The Easiest Way to Spend Money…
- Saving Up for a House: I Bring My Lunch To Work: How I Save $40 a Week